Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Empires of the Void II» Forums » Rules

Subject: Deep fungus + Worldship rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicolas Dejardin
Belgium
Neupré
flag msg tools
Hello,

What happends if you move a group consisting of only your wolrldship and the deep fungus is ongoing on Emrok, is worldship infected and then if it move alone what happens if it dies ?

regards,
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DonRaccoon
Scotland
Dundee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say it's infected but can't die. Anybody who boards though.....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Laukat
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DarkCruz wrote:
Hello,

What happends if you move a group consisting of only your wolrldship and the deep fungus is ongoing on Emrok, is worldship infected and then if it move alone what happens if it dies ?

regards,


The Worldship cannot be destroyed, so it would ignore the damage if by itself.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McKitrick
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you drop off ships from a fleet that is infected, can you also drop off the fungus token with them, or do both parts of the fleet get a fungus token?

In other words, is your world ship a permanent carrier of the fungus, or is it possible to get rid of it?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Laukat
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
smmckit wrote:
If you drop off ships from a fleet that is infected, can you also drop off the fungus token with them, or do both parts of the fleet get a fungus token?

In other words, is your world ship a permanent carrier of the fungus, or is it possible to get rid of it?


You can split the fleet and leave the fungus token with only one of the new fleets (this is a good way to get rid of it).
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SHAWN WHITE
United States
JANESVILLE
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Shut the fuck up
badge
Whatever
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thematically, I find this hilarious.

"Oh. Look at you. Looks like you've picked up some fungus. Hey, look over there!" /pushes ally out the air lock

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mechanicalfish wrote:
smmckit wrote:
If you drop off ships from a fleet that is infected, can you also drop off the fungus token with them, or do both parts of the fleet get a fungus token?

In other words, is your world ship a permanent carrier of the fungus, or is it possible to get rid of it?


You can split the fleet and leave the fungus token with only one of the new fleets (this is a good way to get rid of it).


Okay, I would have thought that both sub-fleets would carry the infection then. Makes more sense to me, cause if you can infect enemies in combat why should I be able to keep myself safe from it?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ponder Stibbons
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
I give myself very good advice, But I very seldom follow it. That explains the trouble that I'm always in.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamiri wrote:
mechanicalfish wrote:
smmckit wrote:
If you drop off ships from a fleet that is infected, can you also drop off the fungus token with them, or do both parts of the fleet get a fungus token?

In other words, is your world ship a permanent carrier of the fungus, or is it possible to get rid of it?

You can split the fleet and leave the fungus token with only one of the new fleets (this is a good way to get rid of it).

Okay, I would have thought that both sub-fleets would carry the infection then. Makes more sense to me, cause if you can infect enemies in combat why should I be able to keep myself safe from it?


after combat, the "alert!" sign in the space potty flips back over to again reveal "all employees must wash hands."
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.