Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Minken
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Connect More to your family, friends, and community over a board game.
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 10 spaces to fill/build on your player board. There are 9 spaces to advance on your Maintenance track. I have two questions that come out of this:

1. I assume that if you fill your player board without taking any -1 Maintenance Track tiles, that your Maintenance track cube does not advance when you fill the final (10th) space on your board? The marker is limited to the track's extent?

2. My wife and I had the above situation occur in our last play, BUT she placed a size 2 building with a -1 Maintenance Track on it as her final building to fill her board. She could only move the Maintenance Marker +1 before it hit the end of the track, so she stopped. Then she subtracted 1 from the Maintenance track to end up where she started.
Is this the correct way to play this situation?

My apologies if this has already been covered in another forum or if I missed it in the rules. I have read all the rules forums and the rule book twice, but I make mistakes too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you would advance beyond the 9th spot, simply remain on the top spot.
The intention is not to pay more than 6 coins for maintenance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.