Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Bernard
United States
Youngsville
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mb
Sorry if this is repetitive, but are there any cardboard standees out there for the Summons in this game?

I know everyone would want models for them but I would be fine with standees instead. I have a bunch of Dead of Winter stands that I can use and would like to keep my organizer sane with just cardboard figures, if they even exist.

I'm not sure there's a big market for the cardboard character cut out business.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Loehr
Canada
flag msg tools
This link has printable standees (unofficial) for all summons, note that the pictures are a form of spoiler.

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/145980/temporary-summon-t...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bernard
United States
Youngsville
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mb
Oh, nice!

Any suggestions on how/what to print these on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Buddhist_Possum wrote:
Oh, nice!

I bought label/sticker paper from Staples, printed them on those, and then affixed them to foamboard (also can be purchased from Staples) and then cut them out. Works quite well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Brazil
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
Felkor wrote:
Buddhist_Possum wrote:
Oh, nice!

I bought label/sticker paper from Staples, printed them on those, and then affixed them to foamboard (also can be purchased from Staples) and then cut them out. Works quite well.

I'm studying how I will do this and I'm curious now how your standees look like ! Can you post some pics, please ?

Also how did you match each standee with the intended summon in the game ? I found no list around.

Many thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.