Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Addleman
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking into picking this game up. I want the normal version over the anniversary edition because it fits on my shelf better.

But I have heard you really want expansions for this game. I expect it to be played a lot so I will want expansions relatively soon. My question is does anyone know how many expansions would fit in the base box?

Follow up question, is there some expansions considered must haves and some that are must passes?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jabagi K
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tweakedsynth wrote:
Looking into picking this game up. I want the normal version over the anniversary edition because it fits on my shelf better.

But I have heard you really want expansions for this game. I expect it to be played a lot so I will want expansions relatively soon. My question is does anyone know how many expansions would fit in the base box?

Follow up question, is there some expansions considered must haves and some that are must passes?

Thanks!

The original box and the 1st expansion box are the same size. With a bit of shuffling, you can fit Galaxy Trucker: The Big Expansion into the original box but that's it. I also have the Galaxy Trucker: Missions but it won't fit into the combined box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.