Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Dinosaur Island» Forums » General

Subject: Expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike B
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am very excited to see what the expansion will bring to this game.

I just hope they use kickstarter again and ALSO bundle the base game as well so I can get it all in 1 shot (or a 2nd edition of the base game would be sweet as well)
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muel Wisden
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Docur Lenud Dingleberry at yoor servis!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping for an awesome insert for the base game if they do Kickstart it. *insert fingers crossed emoji here*
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike B
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Muel Wisdom wrote:
I'm hoping for an awesome insert for the base game if they do Kickstart it. *insert fingers crossed emoji here*


That would be great, played it at a friends last night and an insert is needed!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And an Upgrade pack in the Kickstarter for those that bought retail.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rome Knows Nothing
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It will be underwater dinos, I bet.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
With the deluxe version there is no room in the box for an insert.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Mirfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been confirmed that there will be a kickstarter on March 12th. They have already mentioned that it will include water dinosaurs and something two player.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muel Wisden
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Docur Lenud Dingleberry at yoor servis!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:
With the deluxe version there is no room in the box for an insert.


I've got the Deluxe version, I think it would all fit with a nicely designed insert. Think WEDS.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muel Wisden
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Docur Lenud Dingleberry at yoor servis!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PeterM2158 wrote:
It has been confirmed that there will be a kickstarter on March 12th. They have already mentioned that it will include water dinosaurs and something two player.


Is this all confirmed or are you just assuming it from the update?

It said, "mark your calendars for March 12th, 2018." Didn't know it was confirmed to be a Kickstarter date.

Also I know they are only just looking for playtesters for the water dinos and 2 player game so didn't think they would be ready to go so soon.

I would be very happy if this was the case though
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Brooks
United States
Katy
TX
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
xsabrewulf wrote:
I am very excited to see what the expansion will bring to this game.

I just hope they use kickstarter again and ALSO bundle the base game as well so I can get it all in 1 shot (or a 2nd edition of the base game would be sweet as well)


I would be if it doesn't add any more requirement to the amount of table space needed for a game. With 4-players it barely fits comfortably on my 5' x 3' table.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Frisches wrote:
xsabrewulf wrote:
I am very excited to see what the expansion will bring to this game.

I just hope they use kickstarter again and ALSO bundle the base game as well so I can get it all in 1 shot (or a 2nd edition of the base game would be sweet as well)


I would be if it doesn't add any more requirement to the amount of table space needed for a game. With 4-players it barely fits comfortably on my 5' x 3' table.


I mean, maybe a little more space.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.