Orléans» Forums » General

Subject: Components question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Ward

Columbia
Missouri
msg tools
The game rules specify 104 character tiles in the game. After our first play we only counted 101 even after a floor search. All 16 player-specific tiles were there, so if something is missing it must be among the neutral tiles. Here are the ones I have; can someone provide the correct numbers?

Yellow (monks): 14
White (farmers): 15
Brown (craftsmen): 10
Black (traders): 10
Blue (boatmen): 8
Red (knights): 14
Gray (scholars): 14

Total: 85

Help would be greatly appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harold Coleman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The 104 character tiles include the 4 starting tiles for each of the four players. However, my listed character tiles for a 4-player game (added tiles for 5-player in parentheses) listed in the instructions differ from those you listed:

16 Farmers (2)
14 Monks (3)
14 Scholars (3)
14 Knights (3)
10 Traders (2)
10 Craftsmen (2)
10 Boatmen (2)

And in each of the 4 player colors:
1 Trader
1 Craftsman
1 Boatman
1 Farmer

The top list adds to 88 and, with 16 more for the 4 starting tiles per player, totals to 104. I have the Kickstarter Deluxe version, by the way. If you are missing parts, my instructions say to email parts@playtmg.com.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Ward

Columbia
Missouri
msg tools
Thanks for your help. it looks like I am missing two blue Boatmen and one White Farmer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Ward

Columbia
Missouri
msg tools
I emailed Tasty Minstrel Games per your suggestion. Today I received a reply that my missing parts are in the mail. For anyone reading this, remember TMG as a game company to do business with!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.