Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Piers
Canada
Fredericton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there. Im just hoping to get an answer on something i Can't seem to find in the FAQ or other threads.

In the Instructions for scenario 68 (The Toxic Moore) part of it is that every character starts with a poison condition as a scenario effect. Im curious if this is permanent because of the location we are at or if I can take a heal action to remove the poison condition. I know there are other ways to get poisoned in this scenario but I'm just a little unclear on whether you are always poisoned when doing this scenario or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hannes
United States
New Windsor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You can definitely heal the poison... You're just likely to get it back very soon. AOE heals are very useful in this scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Piers
Canada
Fredericton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
awesome. Thats what I was thinking but just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The scenario says "All characters start with POISON as a scenario effect". As it says nothing else about that effect, it is generally safe to assume that the effect is treated in the same manner as defined in the rulebook (that's usually the case, right? Things behave as per the rules unless something explicitly overrides the rules.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Bob Thwarton
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Another rules question regarding this scenario...

Anytime a character with poison enters a water hex, they suffer trap damage. I am assuming that the same effect does NOT apply to monsters who have been poisoned, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Allowishes wrote:
Another rules question regarding this scenario...

Anytime a character with poison enters a water hex, they suffer trap damage. I am assuming that the same effect does NOT apply to monsters who have been poisoned, correct?

The scenario text states that characters and character summons incur that damage. Monsters are neither characters nor character summons, thus they would not incur that damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.