Subject: Kotahi-Manawa Bradford on NZ show! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian

Minnesota
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
New Zealand based news show The Project talks with Kotahi-Manawa Bradford about just how he ended up as a Rising Sun Kickstarter exclusive mini. Well played gentlemen, well played! We hope you enjoy your copies of the game, and the Kotahi miniatures.

Video from The Project: www.facebook.com/TheProjectNZ (Site availability based on geographic location)

It's on facebook does anyone know how to get it linked so you don't need facebook?

to view it goto cmon's page: https://www.facebook.com/coolminiornot/ or the TheProjectNZ FB page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Octavius
Canada
Chilliwack
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neric wrote:

It's on facebook does anyone know how to get it linked so you don't need facebook?

Do they have a copy of the video on YouTube as well? If so, just change the URL from "www.youtube.com/gibberish" to "www.YouPak.com/gibberish" to get a region free mirror.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess MON have now learned what my 11 year old daughter told me she learned at school when she was 9 and was starting to research and write school reports--never cite Wikipedia as a reliable source.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian

Minnesota
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maebon wrote:
Neric wrote:

Do they have a copy of the video on YouTube as well? If so, just change the URL from "www.youtube.com/gibberish" to "www.YouPak.com/gibberish" to get a region free mirror.

No dice - if it was on YT I'd post that, stupid FB video.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SwissQueso wrote:

Japanese Monkey God, lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
Favor Euros + Ameritrash, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Don't forget to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
EXCELLENT! He and his friend are getting copies of the game too
Also, unrelated, but I wish I could get all my news from New Zealand. That was much more entertaining than the regular stuff I get to hear about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel bullen
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmb
My copy has arrived today, in Christchurch, in the land of Kotahi-Manawa.

Chur
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amilcar Piedade
msg tools
mb
CMON MAN...!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.