Subject: Book of Set availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Allston
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
I wasn't a Conan KS backer - I eventually got the game second hand recently - so wasn't able to get the Book of Set through Monolith's pledge manager.

What's the best chance of getting hold of a copy? Is it second hand again through eBay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miljenko Murkovic
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All the scenarios from the book should be available at one point on Monolith page. But if you want a hard copy of a book, I'm afraid second market is the only option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Miller
United States
Alhambra
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect so. That's how I obtained my copy a few weeks ago anyway. I, like you, got the game second hand recently, and have spent the last few months spending far too much money on eBay getting my hands on the items that weren't included in the set I received. gulp

You could always hold off until Monolith runs their next Conan Kickstarter sometime in 2019. From what I understand it will be for the next big box expansion, but items from earlier Kickstarters may be made available again as well (though I don't think there's any guarantee that they will be).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.