Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Boardgamebliss store phone number doesn't work? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Donald M.
United States
flag msg tools
I tried to call them at their 289 area code number and it says it is out of service. Does anyone else have another number?

I hope they did not go out of business as I got orders with them.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikey Moo
Canada
Red Deer
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
No, the problem up here is that the phone lines tend to freeze up for a couple of months during the winter and so we're stuck with having to use email and snail mail until the spring thaw kicks in.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Casey
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
OxBaker wrote:
No, the problem up here is that the phone lines tend to freeze up for a couple of months during the winter and so we're stuck with having to use email and snail mail until the spring thaw kicks in.


Plus it's curling season so no one would be there to answer the phone anyway.
1 
 Thumb up
5.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't the Mounties backfill as operators if the proprietor is unavailable?

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Baxter
Canada
Calgary
AB
flag msg tools
Supercalifragiliticexmealidocious
badge
Mars by 2050!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Don't the Mounties backfill as operators if the proprietor is unavailable?



Not when there's political issues with Tims. ninja
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Brandon
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Usually if you don't get through one of the other posters answers is correct, but believe me our phone works just fine; I answer it about twenty times a day!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
flag msg tools
AJBrandon wrote:
Usually if you don't get through one of the other posters answers is correct, but believe me our phone works just fine; I answer it about twenty times a day!


Maybe it was just the one day at a certain time. I got my email answered so I am fine.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.