badge
mbmbmbmbmb
byronczimmer wrote:
Happyshopper wrote:
Just in case any of you are interested

mb

Thank you for this.
Still really want the 4 damage icons...

Can you show me an image of the icons? I can see if I can find any good references to make the badges from then.

[edit] Actually with a little looking around do you mean the class icons? Blue fiery hand, green tree, black and white crossed weapons, and red triangle mask?

If that's the case I believe I've seen them come up in the microbadge feedback thread. I'll take a look later and see what the progress is like for you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Garvens
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
OW!
badge
Suuuuuuuperrrrr!
mbmbmbmbmb
Happyshopper wrote:
byronczimmer wrote:
Happyshopper wrote:

mb

Thank you for this.

Can you show me an image of the icons? I can see if I can find any good references to make the badges from then.

[edit] Actually with a little looking around do you mean the class icons? Blue fiery hand, green tree, black and white crossed weapons, and red triangle mask?

If that's the case I believe I've seen them come up in the microbadge feedback thread. I'll take a look later and see what the progress is like for you

I'm pretty sure that is what he's referring to. Class icons aren't really accurate as they aren't tied to classes but each class specializes in one of those types. They more accurately reflect the damage dealt but players might want them to show their preferred archetype.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Principia

Reston
Virginia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happyshopper wrote:
byronczimmer wrote:
Happyshopper wrote:

mb

Thank you for this.

I've been working on those, and have mostly received discouragement rather than constructive feedback from others who play the game. If you got your cover approved lickety split I don't know why I've been catching grief.

Did you submit to the feedback thread? I don't remember seeing this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happyshopper wrote:
byronczimmer wrote:
Happyshopper wrote:

mb

Thank you for this.

The works' been done by Principia.
The best thing to do at this point is to go advocate for the icons that were presented.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Principia

Reston
Virginia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
byronczimmer wrote:
Happyshopper wrote:
byronczimmer wrote:
Happyshopper wrote:

mb

Thank you for this.

The works' been done by Principia.
The best thing to do at this point is to go advocate for the icons that were presented.

Currently on page 3 of the Pending Microbadge Designs thread:
https://boardgamegeek.com/microbadges/list/pending/page/3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United Kingdom
Weston-super-Mare
Somerset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Principia wrote:
Happyshopper wrote:
byronczimmer wrote:
Happyshopper wrote:

mb

Thank you for this.

I've been working on those, and have mostly received discouragement rather than constructive feedback from others who play the game. If you got your cover approved lickety split I don't know why I've been catching grief.

Did you submit to the feedback thread? I don't remember seeing this.

I submitted this way back in December but they're only just catching up on the badge queue a bit now.

I remember seeing your icons and there being feedback on the red triangle. It's hard to tell on my phone but the ones in the queue right now seem alright to me.

Icons can be some of the hardest graphics to convert to 16x16, and they do give a lot of feedback that doesn't always help or you don't always agree with.

One of the most useful things I've read was that it's your badge so the decisions are yours. If you don't like the advice you are free to ignore it, although it's best to at least acknowledge it and explain why you have.

I'll take a more thorough look when I can get to my PC but I think you'll be fine with these now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.