Subject: Foamcore insert + (monster and hero) tuckboxes/cd-sleeves? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jakub Szwarc
Norway
Lillestrøm
flag msg tools
Hi!

I would like to build a foamcore insert for my copy og Gloomhaven, but I would like to remain the hero tuckboxes in the game box, possibly together with monsters in some tuckboxes/cd-sleeves (divided into monster types etc.). I would like to keep everything in the box, including map tiles and boxes with hero miniatures.

I'm still kind of foamcore-newbie, so I don't think I will be trying to design this from scratch... So has anyone built such a foamcore insert? Could you share some plans and/or pictures?

Any other comments or suggestions regarding this would also be appreciated

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Martin
Canada
north bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to suggest my solution, or at least show you, but unfortunately you want the map tiles int he box haha. I have seen some great ones that include the map tiles in the box, but not sure if there are plans for those ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Kanehen
United States
Bothell
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This solution is a pretty good one that you could co-opt. https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1908586/my-hss-hybrid-stora...

I'm working on a version that will be a riff on this, but with the monster standees stored vertically. Once I get further along (or finished, if you can ever call organizing this beast "finished"), I'll post something here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Martin
Canada
north bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See if this guy could give you his plans, they seem amazing, but straightforward. Foam-core is surprisingly easy to work with.
CUSTOM FOAMCORE INSERTS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub Szwarc
Norway
Lillestrøm
flag msg tools
Yes, going through BGG's various solutions, I thought that H.S.S solution is closest to what I would like to have, but the solution linked by Bradley Martin is even better, thank you!

Although I'm still open to any solutions including monster tuckboxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.