Subject: Spending Cowboys to add Cows? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Plotzke
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Hello,

I just want to confirm how this action would work when visiting the market. Is my understanding correct in assuming that you can spend multiple cowboys to add more cows to the market? EX: I have 4 cowboys, could I spend 2 of them to add 4 cows to the market before buying any?

Thanks for any clarification! Plan on playing for the first time tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Doody
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, your understanding is correct.

But any cowboys used to add cows cannot be used to then purchase cows. So in your example, you would only have 2 cowboys left over to purchase cows.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Snowflakes Melt
badge
Snowflakes Melt
mbmbmbmbmb
Nhplot wrote:
Hello,

I just want to confirm how this action would work when visiting the market. Is my understanding correct in assuming that you can spend multiple cowboys to add more cows to the market? EX: I have 4 cowboys, could I spend 2 of them to add 4 cows to the market before buying any?

Thanks for any clarification! Plan on playing for the first time tonight.

Yes, BUT you have used those cowboys to add cows and they cannot in the same visit be used to buy cows.

So you use 1 to add 2 cows, you have 3 cowboys for buying cows.
Use 2 to add four, you have 2 for shopping.

Etc...

Each cowboy can be used once (adding or buying) per market visit.

ninjaninjaninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Plotzke
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Awesome! Thank you both for the quick answer. I look forward to playing tonight!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Fawcett
United Kingdom
Northwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
badge
There's just one kind of favor I'll ask for you - you can see that my grave is kept clean
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget, though, that the cows you add to the market will be available for everyone. I shy away from it, tactically, if I possibly can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.