Duo Maxwell
United States
flag msg tools
mb
I am not a big fan of the player boards with the blue figures and I would prefer a picture of the character that would be reminiscent of a batman comic book cover like a Frank Miller inspired batman or Jim Lee inspired batman.

Also, the gadgets look like they are computer generated (something out of Auto Cad). I think they are functional but would prefer something that is more comic book like.

Neither one of these are deal breakers but I seem to like how the art was depicted on player boards and items in the Conan game which I own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Qumad Al-Riyf
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cbrook29 wrote:
I am not a big fan of the player boards with the blue figures and I would prefer a picture of the character that would be reminiscent of a batman comic book cover like a Frank Miller inspired batman or Jim Lee inspired batman.

Also, the gadgets look like they are computer generated (something out of Auto Cad). I think they are functional but would prefer something that is more comic book like.

I second this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
Favor Euros + Ameritrash, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Don't forget to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
Funny thing is I prefer the comic book player sheets, but actually kind of like the blueprint prototype gadget look.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo GuimarĂ£es
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look the items cards closely and in a good resolution (like the photos posted on facebook) you can see that they don't look like computer generated, looks more like realistic hand draw. The name of the artist is Milan Nikolic. You should see his artstation, very good.
Of course this won't change you opinion, if you don't like it, you don't like it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
barry Doublet
France
epernay
Other
flag msg tools
Mad Crazy Fool !!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a reason that everything looks like the Comic books. The extent of this licence is purely from the from there. No film tie ins, or cartoon, even video game.

Sorry all you lovers of...

Fining it hard to break that news to my daughter cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Ernewein
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why wouldn't there be Harley Quinn? She has her own comic book now a days.

Or do you just mean that specific version of Harley Quinn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince De Zutter
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
badgerthebrave wrote:
There is a reason that everything looks like the Comic books. The extent of this licence is purely from the from there. No film tie ins, or cartoon, even video game.

Sorry all you lovers of...

Fining it hard to break that news to my daughter cry

Oh, I imagine Paolo Parente will have a guest box just to be able to add Margot Harley to the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
barry Doublet
France
epernay
Other
flag msg tools
Mad Crazy Fool !!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UntestedMethods wrote:
Why wouldn't there be Harley Quinn? She has her own comic book now a days.

Or do you just mean that specific version of Harley Quinn?

I talking about this recent incarnation of HQ (suicide squad style)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.