Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

Siege of the Citadel» Forums » General

Subject: Rules have been shared rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Warfield
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
So Modiphius recently shared the rules on their Kickstarter page. Unfortunately only KS backers can see it.

I pledged through their website to save myself 7 dollars or so. Wonder if they'll inform us by email? Does anyone have screen shots?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Lewis
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
PM me your email.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stavros tsiakalos
msg tools
mbmb
They send out an email today to website backers. Check your spam folder?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Warfield
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Oh nice. It was in my promotions folder. Usually stuff from Modiphius goes to my main. Thank you for the heads up
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Warfield
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
So what do you all think of the rules?

The new additions (turrets, terrains, tech troopers) have me excited once again. Really hoping we start getting more updates, more frequently, again.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stavros tsiakalos
msg tools
mbmb
Rules seem pretty solid. Nothing super complicated that looks awesome on paper and makes the game a nightmare. A neat, solid, enjoyable dungeon crawler.
I like the tech trooper as they provide players with options going into a mission.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoltán Mészáros
Hungary
Budaörs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could somebody send me the rules?

I'm on the fence about getting the game from their store, as I missed the KS campaign. But it would be nice to see the rules before I decide.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Warfield
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Cain_hu wrote:
Could somebody send me the rules?

I'm on the fence about getting the game from their store, as I missed the KS campaign. But it would be nice to see the rules before I decide.


Hey check ur PMs
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stavros tsiakalos
msg tools
mbmb
Dirtydubya wrote:
Cain_hu wrote:
Could somebody send me the rules?

I'm on the fence about getting the game from their store, as I missed the KS campaign. But it would be nice to see the rules before I decide.


Hey check ur PMs


I PMed him as well
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian McCarthy
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also interested in seeing the rules before purchasing. I was tempted by the Kickstarter, but ultimately I just can't invest in a new untested, game without at least seeing the rules.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stavros tsiakalos
msg tools
mbmb
Check your PM
2 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Warfield
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
For the record, the rules are quite similar to the rules of the original game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian McCarthy
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for sending me the links, guys.

I gotta say the rules sound really good. I'm kind of bummed now that I didn't get into the KS. And I can't wait to see the final, illustrated rulebook.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stavros tsiakalos
msg tools
mbmb
KenToad wrote:
Thanks for sending me the links, guys.

I gotta say the rules sound really good. I'm kind of bummed now that I didn't get into the KS. And I can't wait to see the final, illustrated rulebook.


Have a look at this KS update. It has some images of what we can expect the pages to look like:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/274643038/siege-of-the-...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lordareon Frost
msg tools
If anyone can send me the rules also I would be grateful!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stavros tsiakalos
msg tools
mbmb
Done
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilhem Bedos
France
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Lordareon wrote:
If anyone can send me the rules also I would be grateful!

+1
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.