Dave Baxter
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I see LoD for sale a few places but they either state it's the 2016 version or they don't say either way, so I'm wondering if anyone has ordered the newest version recently and if so from where. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rynerson
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
Ma Hongkui
mbmbmbmbmb
Streaky wrote:
I see LoD for sale a few places but they either state it's the 2016 version or they don't say either way, so I'm wondering if anyone has ordered the newest version recently and if so from where. Thanks!

Uh, there's what's supposed to be a second edition copy available for $44 + shipping right here in the Geek Market: https://boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/product/1404457

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt R
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tend to use boardgameprices.com to compare prices with online resellers but tend to use certain companies due to various reasons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D
United States
Inland Empire
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Streaky wrote:

This may have already factored in for you, but there are no differences for the map/pieces/cards between the 1st and 2nd printing. The differences are errata printed in the rulebook and an updated Battle chart/player aid, both available online. (1st Edition vs the Reprint)

FWIW, the SKU on my 2nd printing from GMT is 1508-17. Also, that GM option is about the best deal I've seen....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.