Cosmogenesis» Forums » Rules

Subject: Optional action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Heike Pohl
msg tools
mbmb
Hi
I m confused about the optional Second option.

I saw a video in german where the players do a second option without having a white planet with gears or a normal white planet. Is this correct? As I read the rules I only could perform a Second optional action when I have one of this white planets. Otherwise I only could one of the first actions (removing thinks from the board)?..

Missing a good rule Video from the company itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
mandatory action, (s), optional action, (s)

where s is special action from white space objects. The printed rules are pretty straightforward, what seems to be the problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heike Pohl
msg tools
mbmb
Rules: optional Action when there are gears or use white planets... but I dont have both....

Or is this a Kind of third action then....?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Raider84 wrote:
Rules: optional Action when there are gears or use white planets... but I dont have both....

Or is this a Kind of third action then....?

It is. You can always do an optional action with your asteroids. All options are described in the rulebook and include stuff like creating a moon, colliding with an existing planet or moon, buying the extension board and creating a comet out of two asteroids.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.