The 7th Continent» Forums » General

Subject: A 1989 movie rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guillaume Zork
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Like other films from the same director, it does seem to be especially full of joy (I only read the synopsis of this one). Although I saw no direct connection to the game (besides the title), I figured you guys may be interested to know it exists.

the URL is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seventh_Continent_(1989_film)
(you need to copy/paste this URL, I do not know how to make it work.)

cheers

edit: thanks guys for noticing the broken link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bojan Brankov
Serbia
Novi Sad
Novi Sad
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your link is not complete. And it's about Australia. Why people don't make their minds about the total number of continents?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The link is being mangled by bgg's url auto-parsing. i've tried wrapping it in a url tag and code tag, but it's still getting mangled. It leads to a page which says:

Quote:
The Seventh Continent (German: Der siebente Kontinent) is a 1989 Austrian drama film directed by Michael Haneke. It is Haneke's debut feature film, reportedly inspired by a true story of an Austrian middle-class family that committed suicide. The film chronicles the last years of the European family, which consists of Georg, an engineer; his wife Anna, an optician; and their young daughter, Eva. They lead routine urban middle-class lives, with hopes of escaping to Australia to start a new life, but suddenly decide to destroy themselves without any apparent reason. The film was selected as the Austrian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 62nd Academy Awards, but was not accepted as a nominee.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Davis
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
I think this is what you're looking for:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedmoi_Kontinent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.