Subject: Retail Release? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ev Sach
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Hi

What is the current ETA for a retail release?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance Release: February 2018
mbmbmbmbmb
Tentatively, we are thinking Feb. 14 for retail release. Games just left the factory and are heading out to backers starting this Monday (Jan. 29).

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zane Alan
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Sorry to hijack this thread with my own question but I felt it was relevant to the OP: What will the differences be between the retail release and the KS?

I'm going to go look myself, but thought it might be easier to ask!

(I'll edit if I find it.)

Edit: Sorta kinda found it. See the KS Exclusives on the page. New question: When will the expansion be available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NZ Nick
United States
Medford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
and is there any way to still get the KS exclusives?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything that comes in the base game box is the same for the Kickstarter and retail versions.

The retail expansion should be available later this year. It will be the same as that given in the Kickstarter, but will not include the Epic Hero cards (see next paragraph). We are going to see how well the base game does in retail before scheduling the print run for the retail version of the expansion.

The Kickstarter Exclusives were the Epic Hero Alternate Art cards. They will not be available in the future, as we promised to keep these exclusive during the campaign. The image and flavor text are different on these cards, but their gameplay is not different from the normal Hero Cards.

If there is demand, we are considering creating another limited run of the painted miniature sets. We will see what people think!

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ev Sach
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Andrew Parks wrote:
Tentatively, we are thinking Feb. 14 for retail release. Games just left the factory and are heading out to backers starting this Monday (Jan. 29).

Andrew

Thanks Andrew for the response. Just to confirm, this tentative date also includes Australia?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this will be an international release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ev Sach
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Andrew Parks wrote:
Yes, this will be an international release.

Awesome! Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As of right now, the official release date has moved to February 21. We'll post again once we know for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark S

East Valley
Arizona
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well here's my vote for another painted run.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Brunet
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew Parks wrote:
Everything that comes in the base game box is the same for the Kickstarter and retail versions.

The retail expansion should be available later this year. It will be the same as that given in the Kickstarter, but will not include the Epic Hero cards (see next paragraph). We are going to see how well the base game does in retail before scheduling the print run for the retail version of the expansion.

The Kickstarter Exclusives were the Epic Hero Alternate Art cards. They will not be available in the future, as we promised to keep these exclusive during the campaign. The image and flavor text are different on these cards, but their gameplay is not different from the normal Hero Cards.

If there is demand, we are considering creating another limited run of the painted miniature sets. We will see what people think!

Andrew

Does that mean there’s a possibility for the expansion not to go to retail at all ? That would be a bummer, since I missed the Kickstarter and am really waiting for this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Tristan. We are certainly expecting to print the expansion later this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Brunet
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks for the quick answer, Andrew.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.