Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fred Schwarz
United States
New Baltimore
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did the 1975 version come with a yellow weather/Order of battle card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hansen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe I have the '64 version, even though the cover art is identical. Mine does NOT have a yellow Weather/Order of Battle card. Everything to play the game is covered in the Battle Manual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lloyd
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't believe so. The '75 edition was a reprint of the '64 edition with errata. The only Midway weather rules that I recall was the 'Dirty Weather' variant from the General. I will check again tonight to make sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lloyd
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, no such thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Schwarz
United States
New Baltimore
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I suspected that the '75 version didn't have it. It appears though that the '64 version did according to the post above on the 1964 components that lists:

• 5-1/2"x8" two-sided yellow card, Weather Table on one side and Order of Battle Reference on reverse, marked with product number

On ebay someone showed a picture that had a yellow card that appears to have the OB on it that looks more like a counter manifest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
THE MAVERICK
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Blackcloud6 wrote:
It appears though that the '64 version did according to the post above on the 1964 components that lists:

• 5-1/2"x8" two-sided yellow card, Weather Table on one side and Order of Battle Reference on reverse, marked with product number

All that hard work and I just rate an appears! ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.