Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Kidder
United States
Martensdale
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any one else missing these cubes? Who should I contact to get replacements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try the publishers website. They are much more likely to handle your problem through an email rather than through a public forum post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm confused. Wooden crates symbolized by cubes?
I guess you mean the 30 cylinders that symbolize the goods/weapons...
Cubes are only used for the six families, in their colours.

If you are missing the wooden cylinders, that is really an issue. As for wooden "crates", there are none in the game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just shoot the publisher a message, and I'm sure they'll send replacements:

http://www.sierra-madre-games.eu/contact_en.html

It's pretty standard practice to contact the publisher if you ever have missing pieces in a new game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Huter
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure how wide spread production issues are for this game, but it's clear the publisher recognizes there will be some. The following is an excerpt from the Kickstarter update that I received yesterday.

Quote:
Of course, there are always some manufacturing problems with any project, but this one had more than we felt was acceptable and Phil is personally sending out replacement parts as needed. Phil has some replacement parts now, others are still (he thinks) coming from the manufacturer.

If you need replacement parts, please select the correct tab for your game on this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VJj13s5-M04emqZwmwa7...

You can also send Phil an email, (phileklund@gmail.com) but don't do both or he might get confused.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
Again, if you have 30 wooden cylinders, you have the goods. The "crates" in the rules are misleading, but the goods (symbolized by these crates are, really, the cylinders...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Kidder
United States
Martensdale
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I listed it by what the rules book calls them. But cylanders or cubes they be missing.

Thanks for the link. I will contact Sierra Madre. thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Le Huray
Jersey
St. Johns
United Kingdom
msg tools
badge
I like unusual themes.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just received the game, but instead of saying John Company on the front it says Bios: Megafauna.whistle

I have contacted the publisher, I am sure they will get the right game to me. They are normally very good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
owen anthony vaughan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
same for me. wrong game. not john company, but bios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Le Huray
Jersey
St. Johns
United Kingdom
msg tools
badge
I like unusual themes.
mbmbmbmbmb
Spider dpb wrote:
Yup, same-same here; Bios Megafauna instead of John Company.

So far, Shipnaked are ignoring emails

If you contact Phil he will get straight onto that. He has already sent ShipNaked an email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Black Hole
France
Angoulême
Charente
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Also received Bios insted...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toby Yasutake
United States
Bridgeport
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
glad i'm not the only one...?

that came out wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Le Huray
Jersey
St. Johns
United Kingdom
msg tools
badge
I like unusual themes.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received a new shipping notice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Denison
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Missing the goods tokens as well. Went ahead and entered it on the spreadsheet so I am sure they will get to me. Phil is really good about making things right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve S
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Received Bios too and got label from Ship Naked to send it back. Second time this week this happened (though only once was game related, other was mechanical keyboard related).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Vellucci
United States
Mahtomedi
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was not missing the wooded crates, but my entire deck of cards was stuck together. I had to peel each card away from the cards around it, and nearly every card ended up damaged. The manufacturer must not have let the cards dry enough before sealing and putting them in the game box. I sent an email to Phil asking for a new deck of cards without that problem. Hopefully, it can be resolved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dillenbeck
United States
Deerfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel bad for everyone who has had issues. I received two shipments from them, one for the Bios Genesis kickstarter and one for the John Company & Bios Megafauna 2E playtest copy (that of course arrived 12 hours after I left for a week vacation... *sigh*). Anyway, just opened up my copy and the only issue seems to be that the ship tokens were slightly stuck together. Proper shipping content, cards wrapped and dried, all bits present in the proper counts (though I like how GMT includes 1 or 2 extra wood bits for damages), board, rules, etc are all in good shape. I hope the rest of you get your game corrections soon, but I just wanted to note that some of us didn't have issues so it is not a universal production/shipping problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.