Hide
3 Posts

Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: Damage/Horror and dying question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Jeffrey
msg tools
What happens if you reach your damage/horror limit with no face-down cards? Do you skip the wounded/insane conditions and just die immediately?

For instance: My damage limit is 5; I already have 4 face-up damage because I'm a terrible investigator. I pick up another face-up damage because also God hates me. Does that cause me to die without even going through the wounded stage? If so, that kind of sucks for me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Rodrigues
Brazil
Guarulhos
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say yes, it would. And you deserved it for being so hated by god.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bouselli
United States
Carteret
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cnstarz wrote:
What happens if you reach your damage/horror limit with no face-down cards? Do you skip the wounded/insane conditions and just die immediately?

For instance: My damage limit is 5; I already have 4 face-up damage because I'm a terrible investigator. I pick up another face-up damage because also God hates me. Does that cause me to die without even going through the wounded stage? If so, that kind of sucks for me!

I have to agree with the above answer as well. It’s terrible luck but you’re dead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.