Will Astley
msg tools
For anybody looking for a copy of Dinosaur Island at a good price, there's one copy left here:

https://www.firestormgames.co.uk/dinosaur-island

using the coupon: fuwoody

Total price including shipping: £56.22

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Carter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not seeing the big thing with this game TBH, i saw it at Essen and it seems they have no stock anywhere...which seems to have driven the expectations for this game way up and has had a big impact on the availability of it and also the price

It looks like an OK game and i would wager if it had a famous film tagged onto it, it would be ridiculed and called a cash grab

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Astley
msg tools
thecarterclan1 wrote:

Haha great episode!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Astley
msg tools
Kingtreelo wrote:
Not seeing the big thing with this game TBH, i saw it at Essen and it seems they have no stock anywhere...which seems to have driven the expectations for this game way up and has had a big impact on the availability of it and also the price

It looks like an OK game and i would wager if it had a famous film tagged onto it, it would be ridiculed and called a cash grab

I would be inclined to believe you, but the fact is it’s had good reviews from a number of sources including Dice Tower and Rahdo; plus, although limited currently, the ratings on this site have been fairly high.

We’ll see - time will probably reveal how this one fairs in the long run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.