Subject: Ah, the 80s: Make me a sammich Barbie rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
Bitter acerbic harridan
mbmbmb

I think I should just link this every time a sexism in board gaming discussion comes up to remind everyone that we've come a long ways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm! ... HTTP Error 418 I'm a Teapot!
mbmb
"I think I should just link this every time a sexism in board gaming discussion comes up to remind everyone that we've come a long ways."

yup now the little wimmin can just order the sandiwch be delivered from Subways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Boardgamer
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, the 80's were great.

It's a shame the reply, make your own fucking sandwich wasn't included, because then full nostalgia would have kicked in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
Bitter acerbic harridan
mbmbmb
Bearhug78 wrote:
Yep, the 80's were great.

It's a shame the reply, make your own fucking sandwich wasn't included, because then full nostalgia would have kicked in.

Lol, well, you have to realize that the people making the ad were probably still pining for the old days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neon Joe, Werewolf He-yump
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
Bitter acerbic harridan
mbmbmb
And when I posted this, I never expected it to tie into a news story from today, but see first paragraph of the letter in the Missouri GOP thread. Yikes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.