Subject: Late backing issues? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I went and ordered this. However it says "Your card will be charged when the project creator decides to collect funds". So it's not instant?

So confused. Also does anyone know if it'll ship with everyone else's order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Johnson
United States
Athens
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I had the same issue, but I late pledged in early December. At that point the funds were already collected as the PM "closed" several months before Decemeber; however, the PM remains open in that people have the ability to submit a pledge, though the creators will have to manually collect it at this point for your pledge to process.

You'll have to contact the creators and ask them to resolve the issue. I imagine if they have units left they'll process your pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Tingen
United States
Payson
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered this as well (Jan 22) and had the same issue. They collected on the order yesterday (Jan 24). I emailed to ask if it would ship with everything else. They said that it that it would likely ship alongside the Kick starter orders, if not just after them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tengine wrote:
I just ordered this as well (Jan 22) and had the same issue. They collected on the order yesterday (Jan 24). I emailed to ask if it would ship with everything else. They said that it that it would likely ship alongside the Kick starter orders, if not just after them.

Thanks, that's good to hear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got it worked out with them. They are real nice people. Looking forward to the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Tsang
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
SeerMagic wrote:
I got it worked out with them. They are real nice people. Looking forward to the game.

Thank you for the kind words and for all of your support. Normally BackerKit will take your order and collect your information, then it will wait for us to hit a button in the backend for processing orders. We usually do it once a week if we see there were some orders placed during the week. We're up to date right now so if anyone hasn't been charged yet, please let us know and we'll look into it right away!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
blacklistgames wrote:
SeerMagic wrote:

Thank you for the kind words and for all of your support. Normally BackerKit will take your order and collect your information, then it will wait for us to hit a button in the backend for processing orders. We usually do it once a week if we see there were some orders placed during the week. We're up to date right now so if anyone hasn't been charged yet, please let us know and we'll look into it right away!

Just so I'm clear... If I late pledge today, you won't charge my card in the event you don't have a product you can ship to me? Or are you leaving late pledges open because you expect to have plenty extras to service everyone's order? If the latter, any guesstimate as to when you'll be shipping late pledges? March? April? Just want to budget my outlays and know when you'll charge my card and soup? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
schnel wrote:
Just so I'm clear... If I late pledge today, you won't charge my card in the event you don't have a product you can ship to me? Or are you leaving late pledges open because you expect to have plenty extras to service everyone's order? If the latter, any guesstimate as to when you'll be shipping late pledges? March? April? Just want to budget my outlays and know when you'll charge my card and soup? Thanks!

Late backing is now closed, as is the deadline to make changes to pledges via messages directly to the designers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
SeerMagic wrote:
schnel wrote:

Late backing is now closed, as is the deadline to make changes to pledges via messages directly to the designers.

Well, I was able to successfully place an order just now. Are you telling me my order is going to get ignored or invalidated?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
schnel wrote:
SeerMagic wrote:
schnel wrote:

Well, I was able to successfully place an order just now. Are you telling me my order is going to get ignored or invalidated?

Interesting, I have no idea. Good luck sir! I would try contacting them on KS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.