Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tombonator
United States
charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I wasn't happy with the overall look. Wrapped it with relevant artwork, came better than I thought, now I just need to buy 15+ expansions to fill in the inside.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colby Dollens
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
+2 Actions, please!
badge
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm drooling over here. Care to make one for me? heh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Horn
United States
Canandaigua
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you be willing to go into detail as to how you made this. It looks absolutely amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be very interested to know how you "wrapped" it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Garvens
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
OW!
badge
Suuuuuuuperrrrr!
mbmbmbmbmb
That's pretty rad!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tott Donetta
msg tools
very nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris G
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great. What is the artwork printed on or did you treat it with something afterwords?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tombonator
United States
charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
JEVanHorn wrote:
Would you be willing to go into detail as to how you made this. It looks absolutely amazing.

Had it done at a small local print shop. Printed out in 5 pieces then just laid them down on to the 5 sides of the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tombonator
United States
charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
kryyst wrote:
Looks great. What is the artwork printed on or did you treat it with something afterwords?

Was printed on Vinyl, didn't have to do anything other than remove the backing and stick it to the surface. It's basically just a big sticker printed in 5 different sized panels (for the top and 4 sides)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tombonator wrote:
kryyst wrote:

Was printed on Vinyl, didn't have to do anything other than remove the backing and stick it to the surface. It's basically just a big sticker printed in 5 different sized panels (for the top and 4 sides)

I assume you used the black Hobby Lobby artists case so any seams would be black and not show?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tombonator
United States
charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:
tombonator wrote:
kryyst wrote:

I assume you used the black Hobby Lobby artists case so any seams would be black and not show?

Yes that's the case, I painted the inside with black acrylic, just to hide anything that might show through in case I missed anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christi K
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice work! Where did you get the artwork that you used?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.