Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is how Google translate converts the Italian:

You can request help from other players to attack a territory together. The request for help must be made before moving the troops. In this case the allied players can make 1 free movement of 1 group of troops / logistic even outside their turn of play. This movement must however involve the addition of troops to the battle.

Notice that it specifies when you must ask for the support, which is a question that came up in last night's 5 player game. That is missing from the English rules.

What I am still not clear on is if this may only be done if no other player has moved into that region. In other words, I do not know if a region that already contains Local Troops can be "attacked" again. Since it ends by saying "battle", I presume "yes", but the tone of the French version makes it seem like it is only possible for the initial attack move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddy Dekker
Netherlands
Friesland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, google translate..shake

I guess your only sane guide must be your own logic, as for sure the designer is not going to guide us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No sign of it so far. As you know, I sent a PM a while ago. You could do the same in the hope that it triggers a response, but I sense the are too busy with other stuff, or their computer is logged into BGG, but they have not actually been checking for months...?.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddy Dekker
Netherlands
Friesland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe they check BGG, think "oh only two people interested" and can't be bothered.

I'm I wrong in thinking it must be bloody cold at your end of the world?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Meh. There is no EXTREME COLD WARNING IN EFFECT, so it depends on what you consider "bloody cold":
https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/sk-40_metric_e.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddy Dekker
Netherlands
Friesland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally I like winter weather.

Unfortunatly we haven't had a real winter over here for years, which is depressing [for me]

People tend to get over-exited when it hits -2 or -wow- imagine -5...
so what you'd call mild spring weather.

-13 during the day, I think that would grind down most of the country to a halt, add to that the -22 at night...
National weather emergency comes to mind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.