Power Wong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have emailed this company since Sep, 2017 for this order and they keep telling me checking, checking and checking. And now they have no reply on my email since Jan 11, 2018. I have given them a deadline of Jan 20. After this date, I will ask all my customers to complain this on their facebook, BGG, forum, emails, whatsapp, Instagram, Kickstarter, etc. They still did not have any answer to me after Jan 20 so I now posted it in here.

Power
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Germany
Bückeburg
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
just kidding
mbmbmbmbmb
after all it is kickstarter which comes with no guarantee. I also didnt get a delivery
from another ks project. Guess that's the risk for bakers 😔

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not surprised with the lack of communications and waiting time that you go and will have to go through before you get your boxes. I kickstarted "The Others" from CMON and when I received my boxes half of it was wissing. It took a nearly 6 monts (176 days) between me receiving the first boxes and contacting the company and receiving the missing boxes.

For those crowdfunding companies, they usually have multiple productions waves. The first wave is for the kickstarters and some left over (couple hundred/thousand boxes) for gaming stores. In your case, you have to wait for the second wave of production before receiving your missing boxes and that can take months.

To give you an idea of what i went through to get my missing The Others boxes, here's a resume of my communication by email and the time it took.
The 25th of august 2016, when I originaly received my order I sent that day an email to Cmon indicating that there was missing boxes.

The same day, i got a confirmation that my request was reviewed.

On the 5th day of waiting, they responded back.

On the 35th day of waiting, they said they would ship as soon as possible.

On the 89th day of waiting, they told me that all requests would be completed by the end of December. (i received this message because i sent a message asking why it took so long)

On the 158th day of waiting, they give me a USPS tracking number. (i received this message because i sent a second message asking why it took so long)

And finally after a total of 176 days of waiting (17 january 2017), only 6 days short to make it half a year of waiting, I received my missing boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wikiro Trio
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah was missing robot arm guy from the others and got a repeat of Eagle. After half a year they sent me a second Eagle. After a week I got a River, and an extra 3 months later the Robot arm guy. 2 extra minis later. I though it was hysterical.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Power Wong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally, they have shipped the 6 copies and arrived last week. Lucky that don't have any box damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.