Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sou
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my copy this week and only had 62 Power Cards and 47 resources. Is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ence

Bountiful
Utah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Should be 63 power cards and 51 resources.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Netherlands
flag msg tools
You could check which planet you are missing, each planet should have 9 power cards. And there should be 17 of each type of good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YaVerOt YaVerOt
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
Armchair warriors often fail, and we've been poisoned by these fairy tales.
badge
Aoi Aoi toki ga toke dasheta.
mbmbmbmbmb
Each of the 9 planets should have 7 power cards (9*7=63).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
yaverot wrote:
Each of the 9 planets should have 7 power cards (9*7=63).

And 5 Event cards. The two cards look very similar (the main difference being the Power Cards having a number), so perhaps one of your Power cards accidentally got mixed in with the Event cards?

As for the Resources, that is kind of a strange number to be missing. There are 10 resource tokens on each punch sheet with the planets, and 1 more resource on one of the other 3 (the other two tokens with the same size are a "Doom" token and a "Parasite" token, on those latter 3 punch sheets). However, on the planet punch sheets, 4 of the tokens are in a group, and 6 in another group. Perhaps one of the groups of 4 didn't get punched?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Upshaw
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You might want to go over the cards one more time. At first I was "missing" two of them. A second run through found one of them stuck to another. Several runs through again found the second one stuck even tighter to another card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sou
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Must've thrown out the resources. 4 of the ice like ones. And was able to find what one I am missing for the power cards. A 1 for Tan Lok; I have the one with a red ship. I went through all of the cards and none were stuck shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.