Subject: mixing components with BP rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
amanwing
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the games are arriving soon I thought about how to integrate the components.
I will just continue to use my old zombies. Those are painted, and I don't like to mix those with Orcs. Then I might make a deck with all abominations and draw (I think 3 or 4 are in the base set) and mix them with the spawn deck. Including Dead Eye Walker, Crows and Wolfies.
I also plan to compare the item decks but probably will mix those in completely.
What are your plans?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Trezise
United Kingdom
Rugby
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm going to play Green Horde on it's own for a few games, then probably add regular zombies - I am still trying to find a good balance with the extras I have for Black Plague without it being ridiculously hard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Klein
Germany
flag msg tools
I will also first try the game as it is.
Will very likely add Zombie Bosses such as Abominatroll (my fave ^^) later for a more survival feel.
Hopefully GH is less hack n slash & much more tactics & survival.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilja Preuß
Germany
Karlsruhe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What expansion from green horde you guy intend to add to Black Plague?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Williams
Wales
Ammanford
Carmarthenshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think the Black Plague heroes will be in from game one. Might switch to the human zombies (keeping the orc rules) just because they're painted. I'll have to see how much of a game-changer the water/catapult/horde elements are. Hoping not to need to add my troll/blob/crowz/wulfz too soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm curious to see how Finarton the giant works. I'll also probably add the hoard stuff first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
odin odin
msg tools
I am a Taiwanese player!
I am also studying the problem of mixing ratio!
I personally feel that orcs to join, a strange feeling!
But I will try hard to overcome all the problems, try all kinds of competitions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
odin odin
msg tools
The first is a mix of map plates, I will mix basic + stairs + water map!
Maybe the orcs and then all the inside combination, only 5% of the cards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.