Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow backers,

i recently backed Nemesis (standard-version for 70 pounds)

Now i am a little confused with all the stuff being unlocked and going on. Also the campaign has 10.000 comments at this point which i am unable to work through. So please someone who knows help me:

What will i get for my pledge? The base-game of course, i will have to buy the medic separately, but what about the Voidseeders? Will i get those also included to my pledge?

Thanks for help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Voidseekers are a SG: you'll get them.
Aftermath expansion is a SG: you'll get that.

You'll get a 20-page version of the comic book for a semi-/coop variant of the game.
You'll NOT get the 80-page version of the comic book + the trigger cards UNLESS you select it as an additional addon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow that's a lot! Thanks for the reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre G
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
there is also the FAQ (with 46 answers ATM)

so:
- are you a first 24h backer? if yes, the medic will already be included for every KS core game you buy (if you buy 1 box, you have 1 medic, if you buy 56 boxes, you'll have 56 medics). if not, you have to buy it if you want it . If you buy it, you only receive one (not one / box... for that you have to buy multiple)

- Voidseeders expansion will be added to every KS core game bought, for free (if you buy 1 box, you have 1 voidseeders, if you buy 56 boxes, you'll have 56 voidseeders), it's the same for all the other stretch goals (that I know of)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The wording of the Variety Upgrades stretch goal is confusing me.

Additional 1 starting item to choose from for the core crew.

There's a small asterisk note saying, Card will be also added to Medic add-on.

So I take it each crew member gets an additional starting item available to them? I guess the title Variety is throwing me off in understanding this. In addition to this additional item(s) for the crew, we all get a new cardboard room title as well or will we pick between them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seamus O'Toole
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gelaar wrote:
So I take it each crew member gets an additional starting item available to them? I guess the title Variety is throwing me off in understanding this. In addition to this additional item(s) for the crew, we all get a new cardboard room title as well or will we pick between them?

It's 'variety' because it doesn't mean you start with an extra item in play, it means you have an option of which starting items to use.
The extra alternative room tile is a separate stretch goal to the starting item stretch goal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Calcagno
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You also will get the Mechanic, plus all his cards/stuff (which I believe is listed as a Kiskstarter Exclusive, and does not seem to be available for separate purchase (at least not yet?)whistle

You also get the complete rules set and cards for semi coop and coop play. (Semi is in the core gamemodest)

At the 70 GBP level, you do not get the artbook (this is NOT the comic book) nor the upgraded mini sculpts for doors, eggs, and dead crew. (That is the terrain expansion that comes with the captain's level. (They just announced that in the terrain expansion, instead of having 5 dead crew sculpts looking the same, they will sculpt 5 different poses of dead crew; 3 male/2 female body types. If not a pledge of the captain's level, you can purchase the terrain expansion for... I think $21????

The Carnomorph Expansion (yet another alien race) can be purchased for $41, and will not be free to anyone.

As a side note: Aftermath is not necessarily guaranteed, but will be unlocked as the final stretch goal if AR gets enough pledges. One would suspect they will easily surpass the required level, but you never know...

They have not technically announced it yet, but I would bet a small amount that the next major SG will be an app that they say will NOT be mandatory, but simply supplemental...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
after watching some of the videos, definitely in for the game
I was thinking of passing since I have soooo many games, but the components look nice
and the Beast of War video was great
(insta buy from that)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2qOXwkX_4w

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.