5 Posts

Masmorra: Dungeons of Arcadia» Forums » General

Subject: Player character boards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francisco Correia
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
As anyone found anywhere where you can get blank player boards? I mean PSD files potentially so you can create your own players that do not exist on the crossover? I have found the starting abilities which can then be used to create cards and the likes but not the actual player boards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not I, but I would be interested in this as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Greenaway
United Kingdom
Blackpool
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is such a thing, Posted originally by CharlieX3 here on BGG.

https://imgur.com/a/bETv0

Please thank him/her for it not me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Correia
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thank you for that I was looking for something like this. I could only see the one with a character already.

This might do the trick will have to do some snipping and the likes

If it works will upload

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Correia
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Just a tiny update

Charlie has very kindly emailed me the files and I have been working on trying to get as many characters images edited and moved over.

Charlie had Sarya, Hanzo and Brenna already edited and ready to go. I added Yun, McHammer, Zahra, Mittens, Tiamet, Haldor, Leeroy, Nibbles, Tomrick, Lucas, Hassan and Thornwood.

I have the images for more but most of them are small resolution ones becoming way too pixelated. Especially with Inferno it has been tricky to get the correct resolution of images being clean.

Next step is to do the starting abilities (someone else has done the GIMP file for this - apologies for forgetting name) and then do the abilities and cards per character.

I have a week off coming soon might be able to do a bit more and have at least the characters for AQ and promos done by then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.