Hide
1 Posts

Risk: Star Wars Original Trilogy Edition» Forums » Variants

Subject: blockades to planets. Capital ships defense rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Williams
msg tools
I have an idea for capital ships and this actually came from star wars episode 1 when Naboo was under blockade by the trade federation keep in mind this is only for capital ships not the other class of ships ( bombers and fighters) because I don't often see players buying ships with cards and rather save them and get reinforcements or use the special ability written on the card I recommend this variant.

Capital ships now have the ability to blockade the planet in space and what this means is when a player try's to invade your Territory with out a capital ship to support they dice rolls they can't attack they need a capital ship to back them up to rival in the battle against the other capital ship that has put up the blockade then fight out the army's as usual this encourages ship play and more defended areas.

Fully armed AND OPERATIONAL!
I also have a death star variant but I don't know if it is to op it's based on ships again if the death star comes under attack with an army backed by rebel capital ships the empire player rolls a die per capital ship in the same territory it is under attack by if it lands on a 6 that rebel capital ship is blown up and eliminated then you carry on play as normal into the combat but with out the ship bonus unless they survived the die rolls of course, this also works when the death star lands in an enemy territory it can fire at capitals only not armies you need cards to destroy the planet to hurt armies like usual.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.