Carsten Neumann
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
... seriously, do it :-)
badge
Play more board games!
mbmbmbmbmb
If my card says that I "create 3 obstacles", is it exactly three or up to three obstacles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Korda
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
The way I read the rules on this one is that you must create 3 obstacles unless you are otherwise prevented from doing so (e.g. no open hexes).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Three. Especially with the Cragheart, there's always the potential for a downside to their Abilities. Of course if you cannot comply with - for instance - placement rules for the created Obstacles, then you would be forced to create fewer, but that's not the same as choosing to create fewer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Neumann
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
badge
Play more board games!
mbmbmbmbmb
We played it like that, but I was hoping for another answer. So much for eternal hope Thanks anyway!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my favorite things about the Cragheart is how so many people misspell it as Craigheart. It makes me wish I had named my Cragheart Craig.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Neumann
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
badge
Play more board games!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dexter345 wrote:
One of my favorite things about the Cragheart is how so many people misspell it as Craigheart. It makes me wish I had named my Cragheart Craig.

ninja ninja ninja
I am sorry!
cry

Btw: Mine is called Alrik.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Bocketti
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dexter345 wrote:

It’s what my wife called me when I was playing my Cragheart. But his real name was Rock Stoneman.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des T.
Germany
flag msg tools
This user optimizes his gaming experience.
badge
This user might be a mutant in hiding.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dexter345 wrote:

Craig has become my personal name for the class. Just as I never "tapped" cards in M:TG, I "taped" them. The ability "subterfuge" in many games is "subterfudge" to me. All of them are based on typos and mispronounciations that tickled my funnybone.

horstderadler wrote:

Btw: Mine is called Alrik.

DSA ftw!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Baker
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Dexter345 wrote:

This is precisely why I named mine “Daniel Crag.” 🙂
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.