Stunned characters can’t be attacked or gain
+1/+1 or -1/-1 counters, and they temporarily
lose their powers (until they recover). Stunned
characters can’t ready.

and
Quote:
While your Level 1 character is stunned,
its Level Up Power is turned off.

But does this prevent him from gaining XP? or only prevents from achieving Level 2?

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Take Spider-Man "Great Responibility": Level Up (8) - At the end of your turn, Spidey gains 1 XP for each face-up supporting character on your side.

So if Spider-man is stunned and has 7 XP, and at the end of his turn one of his allied secondary character is not stunned, I'd say he would gain 1 XP but he would not level up at this moment, right?
Or I am completely wrong and as long as he is stunned he cannot even gain XP points?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Mandel
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
If a main character is stunned, its Level Up power is turned off so it won't gain XP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carquinyoli

Tarragona
Catalunya
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dannym77 wrote:
If a main character is stunned, its Level Up power is turned off so it won't gain XP.

Thanks for clarifying. I got it wrong, and believed that Level Up power only made reference to the act of improving to level 2, not gaining experience (although I recognize it's quite counter-intuitive).
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.