Hide
4 Posts

Star Wars: Rebellion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rapid Mobilization Card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Downing
msg tools
If I choose the option on this card to move up to 5 units from one system to the Rebel Base space (the base is not yet revealed) do I have to adhere by transport rules or could I move 5 ground units?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You must conform to all rules except the ones specifically stated to be ignored. In this case, I think you are only ignoring adjacency.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Genestealer Patriarch
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So your ground units still need transports, and you can't have a leader in their starting location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel van der pol
Netherlands
Leiden
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Downing11 wrote:
If I choose the option on this card to move up to 5 units from one system to the Rebel Base space (the base is not yet revealed) do I have to adhere by transport rules or could I move 5 ground units?

Cards which specifically allow you to move units will tell you which movement resctrictions to ignore. Only those restrictions are ignored and all other restrictions still apply. In this case, Rapid Mobilisation allows you to ignore adjacency restriction of movement but doesn't ignore other restrictions such as Transport Capacity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.