Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At the end of the game you score a point for every two resources left over. Are these resources spent when this happens? Or do you simply note you have them, get the points and keep the resources? It doesn't specifically say they are spent, but I just wanted to make sure.

In a recent game another player had 6 leftover cubes and I had 3 leftover cubes. After scoring those cubes, we were tied. The tiebreaker is leftover resources. If the cubes are spent when they score, I'd have 1 cube leftover and he'd have none. If the cubes aren't spent, I'd have 3 and he'd have 6. We decided that as the rules are written it appears that he'd win, as it doesn't specifically say that the cubes are spent. Was this the correct interpretation?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you did it correctly.

We've always played it that they aren't "spent," and in case of a tie whoever had the most left over resources was the winner. Another way to say how we play the rule would be who ever scored the most points from left over resources wins the tie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.