5 Posts

Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire» Forums » News

Subject: Chosen Axes video rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex K
msg tools
mb
Here is a video showing of the Chosen Axes Fyreslayers.

Typical Fyreslayers but still not to bad, though I would rather have had heavily armoured dwarfes(perhaps Kharadrons or entirely new dwarfs)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Caldinhas
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Iceeagle85 wrote:
Here is a video showing of the Chosen Axes Fyreslayers.

Typical Fyreslayers but still not to bad, though I would rather have had heavily armoured dwarfes(perhaps Kharadrons or entirely new dwarfs)

In my opinion Shadespire is less about the models and more about the mechanics the new warbands will bring.

I don't think anyone can expect much variety/freshness in the models that the warbands will bring out because so far all of them seem to be the "basic" archetypes of each Age of Sigmar faction, and they will probably keep being that way since they are supposed to be used in skirmish.

That being said, form the simply watching the video the current warband that this faction reminded me the most was the Orruks (4 guys, one big leader, two guys that look kinda alike and forth one that has minimal change). We will have to wait for the status mechanics to see how they will perform in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex K
msg tools
mb
Sure all the factions look like their counterparts from AoS. Except maybe the Sepulchral Guard which looks like a little bit updated Vampire Count skeletons from WHF.

It's probably just me but while I really like dwarfes I'm not the biggest fan of the Fyreslayers, can't really say why, never minded the old slayers but then these were one or two units in a normal dwarfen army (never played a Slayercult army, but the Damnaz Drengi or however they were named really looked cool) and not a whole army of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Green Moutain
Canada
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i really am excited to get the fyreslayers and skaven when the expansion comes out. hopefully next month... i haven't seen the updates as to when it is exactly coming out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Conser
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
D_Wanderer wrote:
i really am excited to get the fyreslayers and skaven when the expansion comes out. hopefully next month... i haven't seen the updates as to when it is exactly coming out.

The heavily rumored release date is Feb 17th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.