Charterstone» Forums » General

Subject: Just finished my 2nd campaign - a small suggestion for Jamey rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Koneko: A PvP worker placement game set in a very Feline Feudal Japan........
mbmbmbmbmb
I used the recharge pack to go through the campaign again and now I've finished I'm finding keeping the cards and tiles etc separate for each game is a little awkward. I think for future print runs it might be a good idea to swap out the big space saver in the main box for a simple large tuck box. You can then store 1 set in the index and the other in the tuck box.

Alternatively, add a flat packed tuck box to the recharge pack, then peolle can quickly build it and replace the space saver.

I know players can just keep a set of cards etc in the recharge pack box but many people like to throw out boxes of expansions and it's nice to have everything you need in the one box

Just a thought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Steven!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bonnie Doiron
Canada
London
Ontario (ON)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've marked all the cards from first campaign with the initial of the village title to avoid this when I do get the re-charge pack. Then I can store marked cards in the space saver while using index for new cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Graham
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a 2 dollar deck box for cards left over in my first campaign. Recharge pack in index ready to go. I imagine the second campaign will go into a different colored deck box. Simple, effective, cheap, and doesnt cost Jamey a dime!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Strand
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Once I got the recharge pack, I put all the original cards in elastic bands and arranged them inside the original space saver. The space saver is put together with a tab, and you can take it apart, and fold it around the cards to hold them together nicely. Works perfectly.

I agree that a simple large tuck box would have been better though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.