Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That out of the way, how is this for two players? In your words, I mean? What is the main failing that diminishes the worth of the play experience with just two?

The theme is fantastic, but I hesitate given the fact it seems rated best with 4 or 6.

And yes, I know Rahdo has a run through. I'll get around to watching it in full after I know the time investment is worth my while (I've skimmed it, but wasn't able to get a definite sense).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iceland
Reykjavík
flag msg tools
badge
The black wind howls... One among you will shortly perish...
mbmbmbmbmb
(For me) It basically boils down to: Do you think a social deduction game is fun with two?

EDIT: Sorry, scratch my reply. It's been so long I completely forgot about the separate 2 player mode.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We basically designed a second game that uses the same components and roughly the same rules.

3 to 6 its a tactical hidden team game with some bluffing and some deduction elements. With 2 it's a semicooperative tactical game with a bit of push your luck mixed in. I have heard of people who love the 2p, and I hope you'll like it if you end up getting.

Just try and play it with 3+ a few times too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes K

Frankfurt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I had a lot of fun playing redacted as a 2-player-game. Before playing I asked me the same question than you did, but it works well with 2 players. You have to know that its a different game than with three or more players, but the fact that you have to cooperate sometimes because of the guards is exiting.

I can recommend the 2-player-game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.