Here I Stand» Forums » Rules

Subject: Papal Inquisition and debate rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Denis Cobrousev
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to make sure I read the card correctly.
The card reads: "... initiate a debate ... Commit Caraffa."
I read it as follows: Initiate a debate first and then, after a debate, commit Caraffa. During the debate Caraffa is still uncommited and so can participate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rubin
United States
Trenton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
"It may be doubted whether so small a number of men ever employed so short a space of time with greater or more lasting effects upon the history of the world.” — Sir George Otto Trevelyan on the Battles of Trenton and Princeton
mbmbmbmbmb
No. See FAQ on the card.

http://www.rozzwell.com/hismanifest/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel K
United States
Minnetrista
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just so no one misunderstands, those FAQ items aren't fabricated--I ran a fine-toothed comb through BGG and CSW to exhume them all.

In this particular case, Word of Ed is found here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denis Cobrousev
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rubin
United States
Trenton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
"It may be doubted whether so small a number of men ever employed so short a space of time with greater or more lasting effects upon the history of the world.” — Sir George Otto Trevelyan on the Battles of Trenton and Princeton
mbmbmbmbmb
JoelCFC25 wrote:
Just so no one misunderstands, those FAQ items aren't fabricated--I ran a fine-toothed comb through BGG and CSW to exhume them all. ...

It is a tremendous resource.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Dooley
United States
Kingston
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Re: JoelK's FAQ

I hate to sound dense, but where is this consolidated FAQ located?
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel K
United States
Minnetrista
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anciengamer wrote:
I hate to sound dense, but where is this consolidated FAQ located?

Think of it as a collection of card-specific rulings that have accumulated over the years. It's not in the form of a traditional FAQ that you can scroll through top to bottom, nor is it an overall game FAQ.

Using the link Dave provided above, when you click on any card title, an image preview appears. If that card has generated a ruling at some point (that I was able to find), it appears below the image.

If someone wanted to, they could strip out just those card ruling bits from the HTML and present it in a different form--that's just not what I set out to make.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.