Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Warren Paolucci
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I’m probably ordering this game soon. I’m usually only ever able to play these games solo. I was curios though - is this proposed expansion coming out soon? Don’t see anything on amazon.ca.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathe
United States
Greenfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
http://www.Game-Universe.com
badge
http://www.MinionGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
WarrenPaolucci wrote:
I’m probably ordering this game soon. I’m usually only ever able to play these games solo. I was curios though - is this proposed expansion coming out soon? Don’t see anything on amazon.ca.

Cheers

We have several games we're working on including the Dead Men Tells No Tales expansion that is on Kickstarter right now and the Minutes to Midnight game that will ship in a month or so. Then we have 2 dice games in the Manhattan Project world and the EE expansion to work on. Not positive the order of those, but the expansion may be on the top of the list. Never the less we'd do a Kickstarter for it and that would be late spring or so with delivery in Fall at best.

James
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Smith
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome look forward to see what you guys do with the expansion for this great game, really loved your expansion for Manhattan Project hope this one has the same module system that you can add what ever you want to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Washburn
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. Thanks for the update. As much as I love the Clash of Nations PnP, I'm a sucker for components and would love to buy nice quality cards with art, graphic design, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett McLay
United States
South Burlington
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RPGShop wrote:
...Never the less we'd do a Kickstarter for (EE expansion) and that would be late spring or so with delivery in Fall ...

James

thumbsup ~ Looking forward to the MP:EE expansion -- new parts, new interactions, new disasters, new hope!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Hoiland
United States
Sidney
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RPGShop wrote:
WarrenPaolucci wrote:

Cheers

We have several games we're working on including the Dead Men Tells No Tales expansion that is on Kickstarter right now and the Minutes to Midnight game that will ship in a month or so. Then we have 2 dice games in the Manhattan Project world and the EE expansion to work on. Not positive the order of those, but the expansion may be on the top of the list. Never the less we'd do a Kickstarter for it and that would be late spring or so with delivery in Fall at best.

James

Wow you guys seem busy, congrats!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Mero
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WarrenPaolucci wrote:

Cheers

Really looking forward to the expansion. I'm hoping it makes each of the paths to victory (Government, Commerce, Industry) feel more and more unique from each other while giving us more to do/shoot for towards the end of the game.

It would also be cool if we could use our diplomacy on the UN track as currency to get things done. A push and pull between end game points and immediate benefits plus it would be thematic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panos
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
Whenever I smell asphalt, I think of Maureen. That's the last sensation I had, before I blacked out: the thick smell of asphalt. And the first thing I saw when I woke up was her face. She said she'd fix my bike. Free. No strings attached.
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the ks have optional purchase for the base game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathe
United States
Greenfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
http://www.Game-Universe.com
badge
http://www.MinionGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
ekskafeas wrote:
Will the ks have optional purchase for the base game?

Yeah any expansion KS's we do have options for getting the base game at the current market price.

Not sure when we'll KS this though. Got 2 dice games and this on the hopper and 2 games we're working on delivering yet. Minutes to Midnight though should be out within a month.

James
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.