Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Cheston
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally got my hands on Tragic Events, even if the package did arrive with a side smashed in a bit. There wasn't any packing material in the box at all, so the corner of the expansion was also smashed. All gaming material was unharmed, and I'm tossing the box anyway, but man, you would think they'd at least toss in some cheap air bag packing material or some Styrofoam peanuts. Oh well. Can't wait to try this out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mcgamin

Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Happens to me all the time. Just recently my copy of Castles of Burgundy was wrecked by Amazon. Sent it back and got a replacement. The same thing happened when I ordered Tuscany EE.

However, in your case I would have done the same, I didn't keep my tragic events box either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shay Walsh
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some idiot just left one of my games out in the rain the box was ruined but. Contents ok another ten mins and perhaps not so
Luckily it was an expansion which I was going to add to core box

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cheston
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DeadGuyRIP wrote:
Some idiot just left one of my games out in the rain the box was ruined but. Contents ok another ten mins and perhaps not so
Luckily it was an expansion which I was going to add to core box

Oh dang! Yep. You've got me beat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sold in Canada, must be due to Make America First.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.