4 Posts

Folklore: The Affliction» Forums » General

Subject: Print and Play (PnP), before I begin rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Casey Nordell

North Carolina
msg tools
While I'm waiting for my 2nd ed Kickstarter to arrive, I've decided to try the Print and Play that is available for this game.

I've got it printed out and want to try with my gf this weekend.

Aside from the printout and dice, are there any other things I'll need to play? Like paperclips or markers for vita tracking come to mind, but anything else before we get all set up and realise we're missing something?

Also, I was going to use the new 2nd ed rulebook with PnP, is that ok?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gazery Pooh

Keighley
West Yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m trying to remember what I used when I did the print and play.

I don’t recall having to use anything special, so I would say you are good to go. Just need the dice!

As for using 2nd edition rules, you should be fine for that too.

Just play it and enjoy it. The full game is so much more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Nordell

North Carolina
msg tools
Gazery wrote:

I don’t recall having to use anything special, so I would say you are good to go. Just need the dice!

Thanks so much! I can't believe I have to wait another 6-ish months for it to arrive from my Kickstarter pledge. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
PoshFrosh wrote:
Gazery wrote:

Thanks so much! I can't believe I have to wait another 6-ish months for it to arrive from my Kickstarter pledge. cry

If you are going to the trouble of printing the PnP, also check out the adventure creation kit. http://greenbriergames.com/fl23 (400+mb zip archive via dropbox)

comes with another story, and stats for baddies and cards you don't have in text format within the creation kit pdf. (If you don't mind going more pen and paper route, you can get alot of mileage out of that document)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.