Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was super excited to receive my deluxe copy of Dinosaur Island last month. But when I opened the box, I was really bummed to find out the weight of the metal coins had pressed down on all of the boards, scrunching the lower-left corner of every board. The game was playable, but I contacted Pandasaurus Games anyway to see if I could get replacement boards. I received a reply to my email within 2 hours, saying they would replace the boards once their stock of replacement parts came in.

Today I received a package from Pandasaurus. Not only did they replace all 11 boards, but they sent a replacement box!!! I didn't ask for a new box, even though one corner had been crumpled by the weight of the coins.

I feel that Pandasaurus went above and beyond to make me a totally satisfied customer. Dinosaur Island is my first game from them, but it won't be my last.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also have a replacement box in the mail, as my bottom box had some split corners when I received the game. Very easy to request and receive!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M M

Chapel Hill
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My box also arrived damaged, but it didn't occur to me to ask for a replacement so I just asked for the two player boards that had damage (...luckily, the punchboards took most of the damage). I guess I'll see what arrives... I really hate damaged boxes, so now I certainly wish I'd asked about it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike King7
United States
Corpus Christi
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not had such a great experience with them so far. Contacted them almost a month ago (followed by a few more emails after no response) and I can't get them to send me a simple die. I'm disappointed with their customer service as of now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.