Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm seeing that the expansion is priced at MSRP $60 online - is that accurate? Reading about it online it seems that it contains 100 cards and was supposed to be priced at $24.99 - what is the correct pricing?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Alford
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
designer
That's definitely not accurate (that's the price of the base game). Edit: It is confirmed at $24.95 US MSRP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris nabozny
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
are u gonna release more copies of base game in U.S.A anytime soon ? thought i heard a second run was incoming

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Alford
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
designer
A second print run was shipped with the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Valdes
United States
Chamblee
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where will the expansion be available in the U.S.?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Alford
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
designer
I unfortunately don't have the list of distributors for Greenbrier Games, but the expansion should be readily available at most game stores across the US. You can always order through your local retailer (who will then contact a distributor carrying the game) or can purchase online through Amazon or directly on Greenbrier's site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Allison
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
The expansion is available for pre-order on both CSI and MM but for around $43 which makes it as expensive as the original game. This conflicts with what the designer said earlier in this thread. What is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lunadips Sixsmtih
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
desertmule wrote:
The expansion is available for pre-order on both CSI and MM but for around $43 which makes it as expensive as the original game. This conflicts with what the designer said earlier in this thread. What is correct?

Amazon in the US has it on pre-order for $24.95, available February 21st
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Alford
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
designer
Hi Bill,

I would expect the prices on those sites to be revised as I recently confirmed with the publisher that the expansion MSRP will be $24.95 US.

The Monster Within does not have the same number of components, but is meant to be an add-on. It shouldn't be sold for the same amount as the core game.

cheers,

Gordon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamara Cardinal
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might want to let the folks at BoardGameBliss in Canada.
They are the only retailers and they are selling it at $52.95
I’m hoping the price will be less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.