Cameron Adams
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ALL CLAIMED!!! Sorry

Hello fellow BGGers (and Robinson Crusoe lovers!),
I have a spare copy of the three additional scenarios for Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island, the extra "sailor" character board, and the additional beast cards... If you are interested in any of these official Portal Games items, and live in the Continental US, go ahead and shoot me a private message (PM).
There's no need for me to hold onto these spare copies if someone else can be enjoying them. I would rather share these items with others who love the game and are interested in acquiring the official copies of these without having to order them from Poland (i.e. Portal's headquarters)! Just let me know what item number(s) you're interested in below in your PM...

All I ask in return is that you HAVE FUN and pay it forward!

With Love,
DrumDuder8

ITEM LIST:
1.Robinson Crusoe: "Tracing Dr. Livingstone" scenario sheet
2.Robinson Crusoe: "Poachers" scenario sheet
3.Robinson Crusoe: "Treasure Island" scenario sheet
4.Robinson Crusoe: Additional Beast Cards
5.Robinson Crusoe: new character: Sailor

*Will update post when items have been claimed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Complexity is the only thing that keeps us from predicting every second of our future. hmmm!
badge
“ I am a determinist. As such, I do not believe in free will. " -Albert Einstein
mbmbmbmbmb
Can they all be claimed by one person?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Adams
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the PM's I've received thus far, all of the items have been claimed. I will work with each of the individuals to get these sent out. Below is how it worked out based on First-come, First-serve...

JesterPoet
- Scenario Sheets (1,2, and 3)

JRountrey
- Beast Cards (4)
- Sailor Character (5)

THANKS EVERYONE,
Have a great weekend!

P.S.
JRountrey... up to you, if you would be willing to let chopkins828 claim the "sailor" character, that is the only item he was hoping to get BUT... you did beat him to the punch .

Everyone else... you are all awesome for liking Robinson Crusoe and putting in the effort to learn the game! Unfortunately these extras are gone. I would recommend picking them up or printing them off if you are still interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.