Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Schoneberger
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Buying a copy off of eBay, seller says it’s factory new but not in shrink, has “factory stickers” sealing the box. Can anyone confirm of descent 2nd comes with stickers that seal the box? Worried I’m buying an empty box

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the base game last year and it was just in shrink, no stickers of any kind sealed the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek de Soto
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here, I got a new base set a few months ago and it was in shrink with no stickers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Schoneberger
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies, going to contact the seller. 👍
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No stickers. Ask for pictures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bucho Bucho
msg tools
mbmb
I'd avoid that like the plague. There's nothing wrong with buying used. I think you'll find that there are plenty of collections out there which were painstakingly gathered, well cared for and barely used.

So if you can save money and get a game in perfect condition *shrug* why not. But once you've caught a seller scamming you on one thing, how would you trust them on anything else about it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.