C Robson
Canada
flag msg tools
Just wanted to let people know, for whoever is interested about my fan made retheme of the fantastic game DC COMICS DECK BUILDING by the developer CRYPTOZOIC ENTERTAINMENT! The only credit I take is putting the retheme together. The rest goes to them as well as all that great source material. I did add some extra mechanics (if you can call them that) with the Boss fights. Anyways, if you are a fan of the great monster movies of the 30s and 40s you will likely enjoy this. The game is complete but the mod is a work in progress. Couple spelling mistakes present, but enjoy all that great flavor text on all main deck cards! Also, let me know what you think in the comment section and if you have any ideas to improve it I'd love to hear them, as well as if you notice any gameplay issues. Have fun and thank Cryptozoic Entertainment, not me, they made a fantastic game!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=128209...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Since that source material has recently been revitalized by Universal, have you gotten permissions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Geosphere wrote:
Since that source material has recently been revitalized by Universal, have you gotten permissions?

I'm not sure that "revitalized" is the correct term for how that's gone...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Geosphere wrote:

To be fair, like 90% of all games on TT simulator are there despite the uploader not having any permission to do so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Tzer wrote:
Geosphere wrote:

To be fair, like 90% of all games on TT simulator are there despite the uploader not having any permission to do so.

I meant the image property, not the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.