Time of Legends: Joan of Arc» Forums » General

Subject: RPG availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ahmad Siddiqi
Pakistan
Lahore
flag msg tools
Hey guys, so my wife is interested in the RPG book mainly for the background and characters. We are unlikely to have the time to make a lot of adventures in the setting. Given that, I'm a little reluctant to spend $60 on it. (That's like a whole dragon!)

First question: Is the rpg going to be released as the same time as (or earlier than) the board game? If we're buying it for the background, we would want it at the outset to get us into the mood for the game.

Second question (for MBP backers): I saw the MBP rpg book is available for purchase for $20 as a watermarked PDF. Was it made available in this format at the same time as the Kickstarter delivery? Or only a while after?

Thanks for any help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JP Botelho
Canada
Sainte-Therese
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
I bought also the RPG book for the lore and to try to be a DM for once ahah!!

I ‘ve read somewhere that there will probably be a pdf file at the same time as time as the book comes out. I think it will only come out at the same time as everything else. I dont see them shipping out the bookbefore the game or sending the pdf of the book beforeit ships...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Corai
msg tools
ahmadms wrote:
Second question (for MBP backers): I saw the MBP rpg book is available for purchase for $20 as a watermarked PDF. Was it made available in this format at the same time as the Kickstarter delivery? Or only a while after?

The link to the RPG pdf was provided by DriveThruRPG on Nov 8th, so about a month ahead of planned delivery and, I think, around the time the shipping center received the boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ahmad Siddiqi
Pakistan
Lahore
flag msg tools
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.